RWS Entertainment Group is a full service, worldwide production company that provides the very best in custom design as well as pre-packaged events and live shows for corporations, theme parks, cruise ships, resorts, and the fashion industry. Established in 2003, RWS Entertainment Group was built from the ground up through the dedication and devotion of a hard-working team. We have experienced continued growth embracing our mission, Raise Your Experience.
RWS Entertainment Group is currently seeking a Coordinator, Operations
Reporting to the Director of Production Operations, the Coordinator, Operations will provide overarching support for the department responsible for providing production operations and management for all forms of experiences produced by RWS Entertainment Group on both land and at sea.
Role & Responsibilities
· Maintain departmental calendar, staff documentation and daily schedules.
· Coordinate materials and keep record of notes for production development and departmental meetings.
· Arrange, organize and distribute specific communication materials.
· Help resolve operational issues through coordination with RWS, contractors and clients.
· Update training handbooks, materials, and signage.
· Facilitate timely sharing of information to all relevant parties.
· Submit expense reports, accounts payables and reimbursements for department, as needed.
· Assist travel Coordinator with Cruise Line Travel, Housing & Transfer Logistics
· Coordinate Performer Pre-Employment Medical Exam Appointments
· Maintain and draft departmental S.O.P.’s as assigned and ensure the departmental “Knowledge Base” is kept up to date.
· Create or update Performer Orientation presentations as assigned
· Assist in completion of various rehearsal pre-production tasks as assigned (tape-outs, prop requests, etc.)
· Support Performer onboarding process throughout the rehearsal period.
· Provide rehearsal coverage when lead Production Manager is onsite.
Please Note: While this is an accurate and comprehensive description of the role, the above Roles & Responsibilities are not anexhaustive list of all duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the position, and may require additional tasks be performed as assigned.
· BA/BFA degree in theatre, arts management or production management  or equivalent experience
· 1-2 years of administrative experience.
· Preferred experience with live show entertainment (Cruise Ship Production and Theme/Amusement Park experience a plus, but not mandatory).
· Attention to detail: please type the word “Blue Iguana” on the top your resume prior to applying
· Logistically minded but possesses the ability to understand the creative process
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Must be proficient in Excel and MS Office applications on Apple based hardware
· Strong interpersonal skills and outstanding attention to detail
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
· Timely concurrent management of multiple projects
· A flexible schedule allowing for travel as needed
A valid passport for the duration of employment for all travel-related roles. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 (or proof of exemption) will be required.
· Progressive PTO, CitiBike membership, Commuter benefits, Health benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Pet-friendly office, Paid parental leave, 401k with company match, Employee Enrichment Program, complimentary tickets to Broadway/Off Broadway shows and industry events as available, Summer Fridays
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Director of Production Operations
· Mobile (in NY/NJ/CT Metro Area): Team members who are pre-approved to regularly perform their job responsibilities remotely up to two (2) days per week, with three (3) days per week operating out of the RWS New York City headquarters.
Salary: $58,500 annual exempt salary
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At RWS Entertainment Group, our team of bold makers and mold breakers is made of a diverse group of people who we believe make our work stronger. Our stage actively chooses to uplift applicants with diverse racial, ethnic, and religious backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, sexes, national origins, political affiliations, socio-economic status, veteran and Disability status, and other intersectional dimensions of diversity.
We believe the diversity of our people is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our company’s achievement as well.
We are committed to ongoing learning and developing and implementing programs and initiatives to promote diversity and inclusion in all areas of employment as well as through our creative process and projects.
Get in Touch!
Please submit at this link via JazzHR