Recruitment Manager, Fun Crew
- New York, NY
- Full Time
RWS Entertainment Group is a full service, worldwide production company that provides the very best in custom design as well as pre-packaged events and live shows for corporations, theme parks, cruise ships, resorts, and the fashion industry. Established in 2003, RWS Entertainment Group was built from the ground up through the dedication and devotion of a hard-working team. We have experienced continued growth embracing our mission, Raise Your Experience
Role & Responsibilities
- Sources and hires seasonal employees to fulfill roles in attractions, guest experience, merchandising and retail, food and beverage and activities on behalf of the broad umbrella of RWS Fun CrewTM projects.
- Actions various strategies for the recruitment of candidates who fulfill operational needs, while elevating service and showmanship.
- Participates in external recruitment events, i.e. career fairs, in support of the promotion of RWS’ Fun Crew brand initiatives.
- Engages with key synergistic partners to drive recruitment strategies.
- Provides feedback to candidates and employees to help develop talent and identify potential career trajectories for performance-minded early career individuals.
- Liaises with departmental management to ensure that staffing needs are met and serving to boost venue performance metrics, as intended.
- Connects with the broader Talent Casting & Recruitment teams to ensure the overall quality and integrity of recruitment is being upheld in conjunction with the client need.
- Facilitates the full cycle recruitment and onboarding processes; including recruitment/sourcing, interview, identify/selection and internal.
- Ensures strict and consistent compliance with EEO, equity and diversity policies set forth by the company
- Helps to execute and manage J1 sponsorship programs with key industry partners
Please Note: While this is an accurate and comprehensive description of the role, the above Roles & Responsibilities are not an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the position, and may require additional tasks be performed as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in staffing and recruitment, preferably in the food and beverage, hospitality and/or attractions fields.
- Strategic thinking to find solutions to complex problems, with the ability to balance short and long-term objectives.
- Ability to work proactively, both individually and as a team.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong IT and writing skills.
- Comfortable executing multiple projects with competing deadlines and demands efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to consult and develop strong internal relationships that are collaborative and span through multiple departments and levels within the organization
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute complex and time-sensitive administrative processes with ease and efficiency.
- Familiarity and/or experience with hiring through J1 sponsorship a plus.
A valid passport for the duration of employment for all travel-related roles. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 (or proof of exemption) will be required.
- Progressive PTO, CitiBike membership, Commuter benefits, Health benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Pet-friendly office, Paid
parental leave, 401k with company match, Employee Enrichment Program, complimentary tickets to Broadway/Off Broadway shows and industry events as available, Summer Fridays
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Director of Recruitment, Fun Crew
- Remote: Team members who are pre-approved to work remotely on a regular basis.
Salary: $70,000 annual exempt salary
*Salary based on living in the tri-state area
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At RWS Entertainment Group, our team of bold makers and mold breakers is made of a diverse group of people who we believe make our work stronger. Our stage actively chooses to uplift applicants with diverse racial, ethnic, and religious backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, sexes, national origins, political affiliations, socio-economic status, veteran and Disability status, and other intersectional dimensions of diversity.
We believe the diversity of our people is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our company’s achievement as well.
We are committed to ongoing learning and developing and implementing programs and initiatives to promote diversity and inclusion in all areas of employment as well as through our creative process and projects.
Get in Touch!
Please submit at this link via JazzHR