Manager, Influencer Marketing
- New York, NY
- Full Time
RWS Entertainment Group is a full service, worldwide production company that provides the very best in custom design as well as pre-packaged events and live shows for corporations, theme parks, cruise ships, resorts, and the fashion industry. Established in 2003, RWS Entertainment Group was built from the ground up through the dedication and devotion of a hard-working team. We have experienced continued growth embracing our mission, Raise Your Experience
Role & Responsibilities
- Ideates, develops and executes a wide array of influencer marketing initiatives aimed at boosting engagement with RWS’ media platforms and amplifying the reputation of the organization amongst its potential artist/performer pool.
- Engages in the coordination and execution of marketing strategies that serve the casting needs of the department, aligning with evolving trends in the social media space as well as in the broader Entertainment industry.
- Analyzes critical KPIs to ensure that influencer marketing initiatives are meeting their strategic goals
- Manages and executes marketing initiatives in collaboration with the Videographer/Photographer/Editor and other creatives to ensure content exceeds expectations whilst remaining within budget.
- Works closely with Production and Artistic Services Teams to ensure that marketing content aligns with the creative standards set forth by the executive team.
- Communicates frequently with the Casting Team to ensure that marketing initiatives directly serve the recruitment goals of the organization.
- Develops evolving strategies over the longer term to support the growing and diverse staffing and recruitment needs of RWS, understanding the creative nature of the portfolio of work.
- Ensures strict and consistent compliance with EEO, equity and diversity policies set forth by the company
- Maintains company social media platforms through consistent commentating and curation.
- Manages digital campaigns and other media projects from start to finish.
Please Note: While this is an accurate and comprehensive description of the role, the above Roles & Responsibilities are not an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the position, and may require additional tasks be performed as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ experience creating and managing influencer programs and other social media marketing initiatives.
- Experience and knowledge of mass and digital media and its workings.
- Strong knowledge of the influencer and social media spaces.
- Understanding of the Entertainment industry, with particular focus on the performer and technician experience. Knowledge of the ship and theme park industries a plus.
- Experience collaborating with broader, global marketing teams to determine how best to leverage influencer strategies to accomplish brand and business objectives.
- Prior experience in performance a plus.
- Strong copywriting skills.
A valid passport for the duration of employment for all travel-related roles. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 (or proof of exemption) will be required.
- Progressive PTO, CitiBike membership, Commuter benefits, Health benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Pet-friendly office, Paid
parental leave, 401k with company match, Employee Enrichment Program, complimentary tickets to Broadway/Off Broadway shows and industry events as available, Summer Fridays
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: VP, Talent Casting & Recruitment
- Mobile (in NY/NJ/CT Metro Area): Team members who are pre-approved to regularly perform their job responsibilities remotely up to two (2) days per week, with three (3) days per week operating out of the RWS New York City headquarters.
Salary: $58,500 annual exempt salary
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At RWS Entertainment Group, our team of bold makers and mold breakers is made of a diverse group of people who we believe make our work stronger. Our stage actively chooses to uplift applicants with diverse racial, ethnic, and religious backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, sexes, national origins, political affiliations, socio-economic status, veteran and Disability status, and other intersectional dimensions of diversity.
We believe the diversity of our people is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our company’s achievement as well.
We are committed to ongoing learning and developing and implementing programs and initiatives to promote diversity and inclusion in all areas of employment as well as through our creative process and projects.
Get in Touch!
Please submit at this link via JazzHR