RWS Entertainment Group is a full service, worldwide production company that provides the very best in custom design as well as pre-packaged events and live shows for corporations, theme parks, cruise ships, resorts, and the fashion industry. Established in 2003, RWS Entertainment Group was built from the ground up through the dedication and devotion of a hard-working team. We have experienced continued growth embracing our mission, Raise Your Experience
RWS Entertainment Group is currently seeking a full time Videographer/Photographer/Editor.
Reporting to the VP, Talent Casting & Recruitment, the Videographer/Photographer/Editor is responsible for executing and editing video and photographic content in conjunction with the Manager, Influencer Marketing in support of the broader marketing and recruitment objectives of the Casting Team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manages and oversees audio and video operations in the creation of marketing content.
- Edits and delivers finalized marketing and promotional materials, in coordination with the objectives and aesthetic standards set forth by the VP, Talent Casting & Recruitment and the Manager, Influencer Marketing.
- Oversees pacing and flow of all video content to drive user engagement and education of the RWS Entertainment Group suite of initiatives and projects
- Builds content to match the marketing initiatives set forth by the VP to ensure content exceeds expectations whilst remaining within budget.
- Work closely with Production and Artistic Services Teams to ensure that video and photo content aligns with the creative standards set forth by the executive team.
- Remain up to date on new trends in video production and leverages those trends to enhance RWS’ media content
- Ensures strict and consistent compliance with EEO, equity and diversity policies set forth by the company
Please Note: While this is an accurate and comprehensive description of the role, the above Roles & Responsibilities are not an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the position, and may require additional tasks be performed as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience filming and editing video; prior experience with the creation of high-quality social media content.
- Proficiency with Adobe Premier Pro and other Adobe Creative Cloud Suite applications.
- Highly skilled in visualizing and shooting concepts.
- Knowledge of current and emerging social media trends.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of the broader Entertainment industry, with particular focus of the ship and theme park space, a plus.
- Highly developed aesthetic/editorial eye, with the ability to understand and mimic videographer and photographic styles, in keeping with evolving trends
A valid passport for the duration of employment for all travel-related roles. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 (or proof of exemption) will be required.
- Progressive PTO, CitiBike membership, Commuter benefits, Health benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Pet-friendly office, Paid
parental leave, 401k with company match, Employee Enrichment Program, complimentary tickets to Broadway/Off Broadway shows and industry events as available, Summer Fridays
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: VP, Talent Casting & Recruitment
- Mobile (in NY/NJ/CT Metro Area): Team members who are pre-approved to regularly perform their job responsibilities remotely up to two (2) days per week, with three (3) days per week operating out of the RWS New York City headquarters.
Salary: $58,500 annual exempt salary
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At RWS Entertainment Group, our team of bold makers and mold breakers is made of a diverse group of people who we believe make our work stronger. Our stage actively chooses to uplift applicants with diverse racial, ethnic, and religious backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, sexes, national origins, political affiliations, socio-economic status, veteran and Disability status, and other intersectional dimensions of diversity.
We believe the diversity of our people is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our company’s achievement as well.
We are committed to ongoing learning and developing and implementing programs and initiatives to promote diversity and inclusion in all areas of employment as well as through our creative process and projects.
Get in Touch!
Please submit at this link via JazzHR