On-Site Skilled Technicians - USA
- (Multiple states)
RWS Entertainment Group
Meet the company where bold makers and mold breakers reside. We live to create award-winning custom entertainment, live events and branded experiences that bring audiences to their feet all over the globe. With offices in New York and London, our bold makers and mold breakers combine vision, know-how and world-class talent to take ideas from concept to completion. We look to partner with forward-thinking companies and top-notch industry talent who want to treat the world to an experience they’ll never forget. Whether you’re looking to tell a story or star in one, find out what it means to Raise Your Experience with RWS.
RWS is a full service, worldwide production company that provides the very best in custom-designed as well as pre-packaged events and live shows for corporations, theme parks, cruise ships, resorts, and the fashion industry. Established in 2003, RWS Entertainment Group was built from the ground up through the dedication and devotion of a hard-working team. We have experienced continued growth embracing our mission, Raise Your Experience.
Who we’re looking for…
RWS Entertainment Group is currently seeking ON-SITE SKILLED TECHNICIANS to join our team of world-class designers and production staff for current and/or future opportunities.
About the role…
The ideal candidates will provide assistance and support to the production team with on-site installation, operation, maintenance, and strike. This team member will act under the direction of the Production Coordinator and will assist in operational and creative logistics to ensure the successful and safe execution of all production and events.
- Assist in any technical and operational aspects of the productions and installations with the ability to work smoothly, efficiently, and safely.
- Ability to work in a timely manner by adhering to the install/strike schedules executed by Production Coordinator.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, co-workers, and clients.
- Abide by RWS technical site safety programs to meet industry standards. (i.e. OSHA, Maritime OSHA, ETSI etc.)
- Understanding that the position may require extensive traveling or relocation with evening and weekend responsibilities depending on production schedules.
- Willingness to constantly listen and learn about daily operations from the Production Coordinator and/or other RWS staff.
- Attend daily safety meetings with a different subject every day.
- Knowledge of large format temporary power distribution a plus.
- Willingness to work alongside your fellow crew members, in all weather elements, to maintain daily workflow.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the use of general hand and power tools.
- Basic knowledge of carpentry, lighting, and electricity.
- Must have ability to lift and carry over 50 pounds.
- Must have ability to work at a height of 40 feet off the ground with minimal breaks for a lengthy amount of time.
- Must have ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Must have personal basic hand tools including cordless impact driver, assorted bit set, standard pliers, channel lock pliers, dykes, tape measure, all weather box for tools.
- Must have clothing suitable for all weather conditions. Be aware that work will continue in a driving rain when no lightning is present.
- Experience with counterbalance forklift, telehandler, boom lift is a plus.
- Overnight shifts may be required.
Please Note: While this is intended to be an accurate description of the job, this is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the position, and may require that other or different tasks be performed as necessary and assigned.
What you bring…